26BASE25 Black 2-6mm
13BASE25 Black 1-3mm
Various sizes available including 0.8-2.0mm, 2.0-6.0 mm
Manufactured from used passenger and truck tyres, and recycled through a process of ambient grinding removing all fibre, steel, and dust resulting in a clean high quality rubber granulate.
SBR Rubber crumb is suitable for a variety of play and leisure surfacing.
- Excellent elasticity
- Very good drainage
- High natural rubber content
- Non toxic
- Supplied in 25kg polythene bags shrink wrapped on pallets of 40 bags per pallet
Common applications include :
- Playground surfaces base and wear layers
- 3G sports surfaces for shock pads and Infill.
- Bunker linings for Golf Courses (see below).
- Natural turf surfaces to improve durability and porosity.
- Tile and moulding production
Miroad SBR Rubber Bunker Liner – the easy solution to bunker maintenance problems
Would you like to find a way to reduce bunker maintenance and improve the condition of your bunkers? Our Rubber bunker lining products could be the solution. A continuous bonded rubber surface using our recycled rubber crumb and PU resin helps reduce sand contamination and minimises your maintenance requirements, without affecting the drainage. It can be laid all year round directly onto the existing subbase.
- Long term solution
- Prevents sand contamination
- Very porous – allows free draining of water
- Deters burrowing animals.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Seamless surface
- Resistant to club strikes
- Manufactured from recycled material
- Highly cost-effective